Ask About Our Special Tests and Treatments
- Allergy Testing
A simple laboratory test can be used to diagnose
common environmental allergies and food
sensitivities. Additional bloodwork may help
diagnose other health concerns.
- Allergy treatment for seasonal allergies and other related allergies. Oral and injected treatments may be used.
- Blood testing for thyroid hormones, female/male hormones, blood sugar and insulin, gluten sensitivity, food allergies ... and more
- Bioidentical Hormones for thyroid, estrogen, & progesterone may be prescribed for fertility, perimenopausal, and menopausal symptom support.
- Cancer care
- Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejeuvenation Acupuncture, also known as "Acupuncture Facelift"
Patients can expect to see reduced fine lines
and wrinkles; tightened facial muscles; eye lifts;
and clear, glowing skin after a course of treatment.
- IntraVenous (IV) Therapy treats a number of health concerns, such as cancer support, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac disease, psoriasis ... and more.
Treatments are performed in the Vaughan office
and patients can expect improved health and well-being.
- Pain Management using acupuncture and IntraVenous therapy
Pain due to sports injury, MVA, arthritis,
can be supported with natural therapies.
- Pediatric Care for your precious little ones
Common childhood concerns include ADHD,
allergies, frequent colds/infections, picky
eating, digestive concerns, and more.
- Women’s Health & Fertility Support
Naturopathic support is vital to a healthy, happy
woman. Hormone balancing is the key to
alleviating PMS, helping women have babies
or help make the transition to menopause an
… and more