Ask About Our Special Tests and Treatments
- Allergy Testing
A simple laboratory test can be used to diagnose common environmental allergies and food sensitivities/intolerances. Additional bloodwork may help diagnose other health concerns.
- Allergy treatment to help manage seasonal allergies and other related sensitivities/intolerances. Oral or sublingual treatments may be used.
- Blood testing for thyroid hormones, female/male hormones, blood sugar and insulin, gluten sensitivity, food allergies ... and more
- Bioidentical Hormones for thyroid, estrogen, & progesterone may be prescribed for fertility, perimenopausal, and menopausal symptom support.
- Bowen Therapy is a form of gentle physical manipulation for pain management and can be used for a variety of health concerns including, but not limited to headaches, sinus disorders, TMJ pain, allergies, aches and pains, and more.
- Cancer care
- Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejeuvenation Acupuncture, also known as "Acupuncture Facelift"
Patients can expect to see reduced fine lines and wrinkles; tightened facial muscles; eye lifts; and clear, glowing skin after a course of treatment.
- Endocrine therapy to help support hormones such as thyroid and women's hormones.
Patients may be prescribed pharmaceutically compounded desiccated thyroid for thyroid disorders or bioidentical estrogen and/or progesterone for women's health.
- IntraVenous (IV) Therapy & Injection Therapy treats a number of health concerns, such as cancer support, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac disease, psoriasis, weight management ... and more.
Treatments are performed in our Vaughan office and patients can expect improved health and well-being.
Deficiencies in Vitamin D and B12 can be repleted using pharmaceutically compounded injections.
- Pain Management using acupuncture and IntraVenous therapy
Pain due to sports injury, MVA, arthritis, can be supported with natural therapies.
- Pediatric Care for your precious little ones
Common childhood concerns include ADHD, allergies, frequent colds/infections, picky eating, digestive concerns, and more.
- Women’s Health & Fertility Support
Naturopathic support is vital to a healthy, happy woman. Hormone balancing is the key to alleviating PMS, helping women have babies or help make the transition to menopause an easy one.
… and more